The Moment you have all been waiting for, my first Ebook is now out on the Amazon Kindle!
Always wondered how to travel around the world on a budget?
Travel Hacking reveals all the Sleek travelling skills that Dave Brett has personal gained from travelling around the world over the past 8 years. This book will help you create a lifestyle focused towards a lifetime of travel. Designed for first time travellers to easily follow and understand.
Learn how to:
• Pack like a pro
• Find cheap flights on the internet.
• Sell unwanted junk to fund your travels.
• Use home hospitality websites for free accommodation.
• Make the most out of working holiday visas.
And much much more.
Travel, better, cheaper and smarter. Travel is your gateway.
About Travel Hacking
Are you currently planning your first dream adventure?
Not sure where to start?
Always wondered how to travel around the world on a backpackers budget for cheap or even in some cases for free?
By following the steps laid out in travel hacking, anyone can easily create a lifestyle focused towards travel.
This book will help you:
• Sell unwanted Junk to help support your travel funds
• Pack like a pro and explain which gear you should take with you
• Find cheap flights in the most effective way, saving you time
• Explore affordable travel options such as rail passes
• Buy food in the most effective way on a budget
• Manage your Travel budget so you can travel more
Also shows you how to:
• Book Around the World flight tickets
• Use air mile schemes to purchase free flights.
• Use Couchsurfing for free accommodation
• Which methods work to book Hostels more effectively
Special sections surrounding:
• Alternative sleeping options such as sleeping in airports
• Looking into Travel Insurance options
• How to Study abroad
• How to Teach English abroad
• How to arrange Holiday Working Visas for Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
• Should you travel alone or with a friend
• Keeping on top of health whilst travelling
Issues addressed in this book:
• Choosing Travel as a Lifestyle Choice
• What it takes to be a Backpacker, exploring the Mentality around it.
• Travel philosophy and Beating Conformity
• Using a minimalist approach to travel better
A personal note from the author:
I wrote travel hacking to help first time travellers to see the world, I was once in your shoes and understand it can be a worrying endeavor from the start. I’m here to tell you that it’s possible, with the information outlined in travel hacking, it contains everything needed to start travelling. I wrote a personal opening chapter about my first travelling experience to help you understand that we all have to start somewhere. Within this book I teach you how to take the fear out of travelling by laying out easy to follow steps that I’ve personally gained based on my past 10 years of experience travelling round the world. Travelling doesn’t have to be expensive, by looking at travel differently, it can be done on an affordable budget. I wish you all the best with your adventure. Scroll up, click the buy button and start your journey today!
Don’t take it just from me, here is a review from one of my readers who is gearing up for his first adventure:
Travel Hacking is available in many different counties, not just the UK:
United Kingdom: Amazon link
United States: Amazon Link
Germany: Amazon Link
Italy: Amazon Link
France: Amazon Link
Spain: Amazon Link
Japan: Amazon Link
Brazil: Amazon Link
Australia: Amazon Link
Canada: Amazon Link
Mexico: Amazon Links
India: Amazon Link
Don’t have a Kindle? Not to worry still many ways to read the book!
Not to worry, if you purchase directly from this site you can download PDF version that works all devices:
Encouraging the next global traveller to go forth and see the world, is the soul purpose of this book.
It’s always been the main aim from the start and I hope it finds the hands of those that seek this information.
• So if you want to travel and have wondered how I’ve done it,
• Have a friend who wants to travel and desperate for some top advice,
• Or know someone in your life who could really benefit from a boost by reading this book, then by all means please tell them all about it.
Cheers for all of your support and every purchase of the book is funding and helping Traveldave.co.uk to continue so I Thank you deeply for that.