EBook: Travel Hacking
Out now on the Amazon Kindle.
Are you currently planning your first dream adventure?
Not sure where to start?
Always wondered how to travel round the world on a backpackers budget for cheap or even in some cases for free?
By following the steps laid out in Travel Hacking, anyone can easily create a lifestyle focused towards travel.
This book will help you:
• Sell unwanted Junk to help support your travel funds
• Pack like a pro and explain which gear you should take with you
• Find cheap flights in the most effective way, saving you time
• Explore affordable travel options such as rail passes
• Buy food in the most effective way on a budget
• Manage your Travel budget so you can travel more
Also shows you how to:
• Book Around the World flight tickets
• Use air mile schemes to purchase free flights.
• Use Couchsurfing for free accommodation
• Which methods work to book Hostels more effectively
Special sections surrounding:
• Alternative sleeping options such as sleeping in airports
• Looking into Travel Insurance options
• How to Study abroad
• How to Teach English abroad
• How to arrange Holiday Working Visas for Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
• Should you travel alone or with a friend
• Keeping on top of health whilst travelling
Issues addressed in this book:
• Choosing Travel as a Lifestyle Choice
• What it takes to be a Backpacker, exploring the Mentality around it.
• Travel philosophy and Beating Conformity
• Using a minimalist approach to travel better
Travel, better, cheaper and smarter. Travel is your gateway.
Here is a review of Travel Hacking from one of my readers who used this book to get ready for his first adventure:
Travel Hacking is available worldwide in many counties, not just the UK:
United Kingdom: Amazon link
United States: Amazon Link
Germany: Amazon Link
Italy: Amazon Link
France: Amazon Link
Spain: Amazon Link
Japan: Amazon Link
Brazil: Amazon Link
Australia: Amazon Link
Canada: Amazon Link
Mexico: Amazon Links
India: Amazon Link
Don’t have an Amazon Kindle? Still many ways to read Travel Hacking!
Encouraging the next generation of global travellers to go forth and see the world has always been the main purpose of creating travel hacking, I hope it finds the hands of those that are looking this information.
• If you want to travel and have wondered how it’s possible on a backpackers budget,
• Have some travel Experience and would like to gather some more useful tips and tricks,
• Have a friend who wants to travel and is in desperate need for travel advice,
• Or know someone in your life who could benefit from a boost by reading this book, then pass it on and tell them about travel Hacking.
Thank you for your support and every purchase of Travel Hacking helps to fund and keep Travel Dave running.
Best of luck planning your future adventure. Happy Travels!