After 9 years of unique visitors to Travel Dave, it only occurred to me now that I’ve been making a big mistake whilst Travel Blogging.
I should have started an email list more sooner.
If I’d set it up the moment I created Travel Dave, a broader audience would have been created but instead I missed the boat.
After following some online courses and reading a handful of blog posts, Having an email list is extremely smart.
You can aim to only use Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest and rely on Social proof, but when it comes down to attracting new readers, building a useful, helpful email list is a smart thing to do.
Every visitor that enjoys reading a post on Trave Dave can keep on doing so by subscribing to an Email list.
Better late than never hey!
Annually I will send out a newsletter full of awesome information:
• Blogs posted that month on Traveldave.co.uk
• Travel Deals that are not to be missed that I’ve found
• Updates on my products and new projects
• Little info on what I’ve been up to that month Travelwise
• Anything that stands out travel related that looks pretty awesome (Book, Tech, website, ect)
Best thing of all, it’s free!
Sound fun? all you have to do is fill in the box below, super!
Thank you for joining me on my travel adventure and I hope you look forward to the new email updates. Cheers for supporting Travel Dave!